Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I HAVE A BOOTH

I signed paperwork and plunked down rent on a booth yesterday at the Gaslamp Antique and Decorating Mall http://www.gaslampantiques.com/  in Nashville.  I had a booth at the I-24 Antique Mall in Metropolis, IL.  http://i-24antiquemall-wineoutlet.com/

Here are some pictures of my my booth in Illinois.





  My mom maintained it and I supplied it.  When my mom passed away last November I knew I would have to relocate somewhere closer.  I did not realize it would be so hard to find an opening.  I contacted all the area antique malls only to be told I could put my name on a long waiting list.  Finally I heard the Gaslamp Antique and Decorating Mall in Nashville was expanding and had a few available booths. 

Yesterday after I finished the paperwork I decided to browse (snoop) around the other dealers booths.  I was very pleased with the quality and the creativity of the merchandise.  I will be in very good company.  If you are planning a trip to Nashville anytime soon I so suggest stopping by and checking out this mall, it won't disappoint.  It is located right off of I-65  at 100 Powell Place, Suite #200 Nashville, TN  37204.  Their phone number is 615-297-2224.

Here is just a sample of some of the very inspiring booths.








I then went to the new location just around the corner to view my booth space.  I love my space.  I can't believe with just a few booths left to choose from I got such a great location.  It is almost exactly where I would want to be if I had first choice.  Lucky me!





I know it doesn't look like much now but give me a couple of weeks.  I am so excited to work with a blank area.  I have so many ideas it is going to be hard to decide which direction to go with the decorating.  I get to start moving in August 1st and they are planning a grand opening around the 15th.  Hope to see you there.  




No comments:

Post a Comment