Monday, July 9, 2012

Estate Sale Goodies!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I certainly did!  On our way to visit family in Illinois I happened upon an estate sale in Clarksville, TN.  Evidently Saturday was the last day and everything was half price!   I don't know if the heat and humidity had kept everyone away on Thursday and Friday or if they sale had just been that huge.  All I know is that on Saturday they still had great items left to buy and buy I did!  I have a few pics to show of some of the smalls I purchased.  I purchased some larger items but they will be on a future reveal post once I refurnish them.  Remember I am a vendor at The Hayloft at Port Royal Barn Sale in Clarksville, TN  October 18, 19, and 20th.  I hope to see you there!

 A wonderful Alfred Meakin copper tea leaf ironstone footed dish.  It has the most gorgeous patina.  This one is going to be hard to let go.

  A perfect condition Aladdin lamp.

A metal fishing tackle box, rusted to perfection.

 Love these wood and metal barn hooks.

Now I am off to make room in my garage to work on the bigger pieces.  It is overcast and cooler with a 60% chance of rain here today and tomorrow.  Yeah!  Perfect weather to work on some furniture.


 

2 comments:

  1. Kristal, I am your 4th follower. I would love to follow you by email also but I could not find it on your blog.

    I adore your house and all of your stuff. I have had a blog designed for almost a year now but have never taken the plunge. Good for you for starting yours.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melody,Oh my gosh I too tinkered around with my blog for about six months before I could get the courage to actually publish it. Once I did it was such a relief and it has been so much fun. I know I haven't posted much lately, but I have seven projects in the works. Starting Monday I will have one for each day. Thank you so much for following me I will try hard not to disappoint. Savor Life, Kristal

      Delete