Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary Baby~Got You On My Mind~

Twenty-nine years ago today at the tender ages of 19 and 21, two high school sweethearts were married in a beautiful 10:00am garden inspired ceremony.  Oops just told my age didn't I, oh well it is just a number.  I thought this would be a fitting first blog post as I start down a new creative/career/life path.  My husband has always been the one to cheer me on.  He has more faith in my creative talents than I do.  Well, I am going to listen to him this time and take my first step.  Thank you Rick,  for all the love, support and security you are providing so I can follow wherever my creative ideas take me.

Picture number 1, having a great time!




After the 100th picture and my perfection got the best of him!  He loves me he really does!

So I will make this a short and sweet post, going to surprise him with his favorite pork chop, mushrooms and rice casserole and lazy dazy cake with fresh peaches for dessert.  Tomorrow I will post the lazy dazy cake recipe that was handed down from my beloved grandma.




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was. Everything turned out perfectly. I had just finished glazing the cake when he walked through the door. My daughter had the table set with candles and flowers. We had a wonderful family dinner.

    ReplyDelete