Monday, August 20, 2012

Booth

I am ecstatic and exhausted at the same time.  I finally have my booth up and running at the Gaslamp Too Antique Mall in Nashville.  We received word last Wednesday we could start setting up.  Of course, my Thursday afternoon was full with parent orientation at my daughter's school.  Then Friday afternoon was her belt testing at Tae Kwon Do, so I could only get a couple of hours of work in before I had to be back in Murfreesboro.  It wasn't until Saturday I was able to really get to work on it.  Needless to say, I feel like I have lived there for the past three days, but it is ready.  They are hoping to have the doors open for business on Wednesday the 22nd, but there hasn't been any confirmation yet. 

Here are some pictures of the set-up.  I know it looks a little crowded, but I was so anxious to get my house back to normal, I took everything I had accumulated and crammed it in there. 

Before

After

Before



  After

My tastes are very eclectic, I buy what I like thinking that if it doesn't sell I will keep it and find somewhere to use it my home.




Now I am in a panic about the two barn sales I have coming up in September and October.  I am a vendor at the Bella Rustica Barn Sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday September 28th thru 30th at the Milky Way Farm in Pulaski, TN.  Also, I will be a vendor at the Hayloft at Port Royal Barn Sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday October, 19th thru 21th in Clarksville, TN.  


2 comments:

  1. Nice job Kris, it looks great. Good luck Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks great!! Can't wait for you to be a vendor at The Hayloft!!!

    ReplyDelete